1. This section contains information on the management of www.kripa.it with regard to the processing of users' data.
2. This information is also valid for the purposes of Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Code for the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, for persons interacting with www.kripa.it and can be reached at the address corresponding to the home page:
3. The information is provided only for www.kripa.it and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, times and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when they connect to the web pages of www.kripa.it, regardless of the purposes of the connection itself, in accordance with Italian and European legislation.
5. The information may be subject to changes due to the introduction of new regulations in this regard, so the user is invited to periodically check this page.
6. If the user is under 16 years of age, in accordance with Article 8, c.1 of EU Regulation 2016/679, he or she must legitimise his or her consent through the authorisation of his or her parents or guardian.
II - DATA PROCESSING
1 - Data Controller
1. The Data Controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. It also deals with security profiles.
2. With regard to this website, the data controller is: HCH S.r.l., Via dell'Industria, 11 - 35028 Piove di Sacco (PD) - Italy, and for any clarification or exercise of the user's rights, the user may contact him at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2 - Data Processor
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
2. Any request relating to personal data processed by HCH S.r.l. may be sent to the registered office of the Company, or by writing to the e-mail address email@example.com. The updated list of Data Processors is available from the Company and may be obtained by making a specific request in the manner indicated above.
3 - Place of data processing
1. The processing of data generated by the use of www.kripa.it takes place at Via dell'Industria, 11 - 35028 Piove di Sacco (PD) - Italy.
2. If necessary, the data connected to the newsletter service may be processed by the person responsible for the processing or by persons appointed by the latter for this purpose at their offices.
III - COOKIES
1 - Type of Cookies
2. A cookie consists of a small set of data transferred to the user's browser by a web server and can only be read by the server that carried out the transfer. It is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
3. Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If you wish, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case your use of the website and the services offered may be impaired. To proceed without changing your cookie options, simply continue browsing.
Below are the types of cookies the site uses:
2 - Technical cookies
1. There are numerous technologies used to store information on the user's computer, which is then collected by the sites. The best known and most widely used of these is the HTML cookie. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the electronic network or for the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
2. The settings for managing or deactivating cookies may vary depending on the Internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or deletion of cookies by modifying the settings of his/her internet browser. Such deactivation may slow down or prevent access to certain parts of the site.
3. The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
4. The cookies that are placed in the browser and transmitted through Google Analytics or through the statistics service of blogger or similar are technical only if they are used for optimization of the site directly by the owner of the site itself, which may collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, analytics cookies are subject to the same rules on information and consent as technical cookies.
5. From the point of view of duration, a distinction can be made between temporary session cookies, which are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and therefore avoid logging in at each page visited, and permanent cookies, which remain active on the computer until they expire or are deleted by the user.
6. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and stay in the private area of the portal as an authenticated user.
7. They are not stored in a persistent manner but only for the duration of navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server and necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site.
3 - Third-party cookies
1. A distinction is made between cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and third party cookies sent to your computer from other sites and not from the one you are visiting.
2. Permanent cookies are often third party cookies.
3. Most third party cookies are tracking cookies used to identify online behaviour, understand interests and then tailor advertising to users.
4. Third party analytical cookies may be installed. These are sent from third party domains external to the site.
5. Third-party analytical cookies are used to collect information on user behaviour on www.kripa.it. This information is collected anonymously in order to monitor the performance and improve the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles of users in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices made by the users themselves.
6. The use of these cookies is governed by the rules laid down by the third parties themselves, so users are invited to read the privacy notices and the instructions for managing or disabling cookies published on the relevant web pages.
4 - Profiling cookies
1. Profiling cookies are those used to create profiles of the user and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while surfing the web.
2. When using these types of cookies the user must give explicit consent.
3. Article 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and Article 122 of the Data Protection Code will apply.
IV - DATA PROCESSED
1 - Methods of data processing
1. Like all websites, this website also makes use of log files in which information collected automatically during user visits is stored. The information collected may be as follows
- internet protocol (IP) address;
- browser type and parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- the visitor's source (referral) and exit web pages;
- possibly the number of clicks.
2. The above information is processed automatically and collected in an aggregate form only in order to verify the proper functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be processed in accordance with the legitimate interests of the owner.
3. For security purposes (anti-spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with the laws in force, to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful or criminal activities. Such data is never used to identify or profile the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, and such information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
5. The information that users of the site decide to make public by means of the services and tools made available to them is provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability for any breach of the law. It is the user's responsibility to check that he or she has permission to enter the personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international regulations.
2 - Purpose of data processing
1. The data collected by the site during its operation are used for the purposes indicated above and for the following purposes
marketing and/or advertising purposes through the sending of newsletters.
2. The data will be stored for the period strictly necessary to achieve the above-mentioned purpose and in any case for no longer than 5 years.
3. The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the above purpose.
4. Subscription to the newsletter and its processing are considered valid until the user unsubscribes by clicking on the link in each mailing.
3 - Data provided by the user
1. As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, which is necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
2. Specific summarised information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
4 - Support in configuring your browser
1. You can also manage cookies through your browser settings. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for the site.
2. For further information and support you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
V. USER RIGHTS
1. Article 13, c. 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the user's rights.
2. The website www.kripa.it therefore intends to inform the user of the existence:
- the right of the data subject to request from the controller access to personal data (art. 15 EU Regulation), their updating (art. 7, co. 3, lett. a) Legislative Decree 196/2003), rectification (art. 16 EU Regulation), integration (art. 7, co. 3, lett. a) Legislative Decree 196/2003) or restriction of processing concerning him/her (art. 18 EU Regulation) or to object, on legitimate grounds, to their processing (art. 21 EU Regulation), as well as the right to data portability (art. 20 EU Regulation);
- the right to request cancellation (art. 17 EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed (art. 7, co. 3, lett. b) Legislative Decree no. 196/2003);
- the right to obtain certification that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, blocking of data, transformation have been notified, also as regards their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (art. 7, co. 3, lett. c) Legislative Decree no. 196/2003);
3. Requests may be addressed to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the form provided by the Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali, or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. If the processing is based on art. 6, paragraph 1, letter. a) - express consent to the use - or art. 9, paragraph 2 letter. a) - express consent to the use of genetic data, biometric data, data concerning health, data revealing religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions - the user has the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent given before the revocation.
5. Similarly, in the event of a breach of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali, as the authority responsible for supervising processing in Italy.
6. For a more detailed examination of your rights, see Articles 15 et seq. of EU Regulation 2016/679 and Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
VI - DATA TRANSFER TO NON EU COUNTRIES
1. This website may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorised and strictly regulated by Article 45(1) of EU Regulation 2016/679, so no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
2. No data will ever be transferred to third countries that do not comply with the conditions set out in Article 45 et seq. of the EU Regulation.
VII. SECURITY OF DATA PROVIDED
1. This website processes user data lawfully and correctly, taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of data. The processing is carried out by means of computer and/or telematic tools, with organisational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated.
2. In addition to the data controller, in some cases, categories of people involved in the organisation of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may have access to the data.
VIII. AMENDMENTS TO THIS DOCUMENT
1. This document, published at
2. It may be subject to changes or updates. Users are invited to consult this page periodically in order to keep abreast of the latest legislative developments.
3. Previous versions of the document will in any case be available on this page.